Sunday, March 7, 2010

This -- Close


I was that close to getting my nose pierced today. I want it done so bad. Just a very small stud, nothing extreme. Something like this.. I have wanted it done since I was a teenager, never got it done. Then it just wasn’t “cool” anymore. Now I don’t really care if it’s in or not, I just want one! Hubby and I were out shopping today and out of the blue I just said, “let’s do it, I want my nose pierced”. He looked at me like I had lost my mind, but then remembered I had mentioned it before. I second guessed myself a million times. “Am I too old? Does this make me a bad Mom? Is it going to look funny? Do I have the right nose for it?” So on and so on. Finally we pulled into the place I want to get it done at. I took a deep breath, stepped in, ready to just do it, finally. What do you know? The piercer is out on vacation. Fate I guess. My nose shall remain pierceless.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment