Sunday, May 2, 2010

The News!

I can' wait anymore to tell you all, and now that everything is finalized and it's just a waiting game at  this point I think it's safe to spill the beans....................

I am going to be a Southern Charms girl! I just finished uploading all three of my initial photo updates and cannot wait for you all to see!  I am hoping that my page will be up and ready to go in the next few weeks, but it could be longer.  I am such an impatient person that the wait may kill me!  My name on SC is Sammie Sinclair.  Unfortunately Sammie was already taken so I had be creative, and it wasn't easy lol

I've had a few people that know about this already ask me why I am doing this.  I will be honest with everyone here.  First and foremost it's money.  I'd be lying if I said anything else.  Times are tough, my hours at work are going to be cut in half, so I figured this would be a fun and interesting way to help make up for some of it!  Notice I said fun, that is my second reason for doing it.  I have FUN in front of the camera.  I like challenging myself, trying new things in front of it, and well yea.. I like showing off. I also have fun playing with the pictures (not in that way you perv!) I like photo editing and seeing what I can do with the pictures to make them more artsy or creative or whatever I feel like doing (most of my "creations" I keep private, I'm not that good yet lol). As soon as it isn't fun anymore I'm done.  It wouldn't be worth whatever money I may make if it becomes a job, a task, and not something I enjoy.

I want to see how this goes, I know I am not going to make tons of money, and I know not everyone may like my decision, but at this point in my life I feel like I have the confidence and am happy with myself (for the first time in a very long time) and I want to give this a shot!  I am nervous about a couple of things but I have weighed the pros and cons for months now and feel confident in my choice :)

So, anyways keep your eyes open for my announcement letting everyone know that my page is up!  I will be sure to let ya know here, and on CP.  Feel free to let me know what you think about all of this.





~Sammie

1 comment:

  1. YEAY!!! So happy for you. I hope it works out very well for you and you have lots of fun. For those people that don't like you doing it, they can go pound salt.

    (BIG Hugs)

    ReplyDelete